BONDIC CARTRIDGE REFILL
Liquid plastic welder cartridge refill for the Bondic Kit (sold separately). Bondic is a liquid plastic welder that can be used to bond, fill in, or even build plastic, metal, and wood parts. Repair everything from toys to eyeglasses to jewelry. It won’t harden until the supplied ultraviolet light is applied, allowing precise application. Strong and durable, Bondic can even be layered to fill in 3D sections, and can be sanded and painted after it hardens.
- 1 refill cartridge
- Works underwater, and can be painted, sanded, molded, milled, filed, and polished
- Great on plastic, metal, fiberglass, and wood
- Not a glue, works where glue fails. Solvent-free
- Material: Liquid Welder
- Heat and water resistant. Also resistant to oils, acids, and lubricants
- Works best in layers and on clean, rough surfaces
- For ages 12 and up. Do not inhale or consume. Avoid contact with your skin
- Volume: 0.14 fl. oz.
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 0.5" x 0.5"
- Weight: 0.06 lb.
- Does not include UV LED light necessary for curing. Bondic Liquid Welder Kit sold separately